COMBI-WALL Large Diameter Steel Sheet piling and Tubular Piles Combined Walls
Combi Walls Large Diameter Steel Sheet piling and Tubular piles (King Piles) are ideal for use in the formation of a combi wall system, particularly in deep excavation and heavy marine environments in which extensive strength and longevity are key components.
Tubular Combi Walls
Large Diameter Steel Sheet piling and Tubular piles (King Piles) are ideal for use in the formation of a combi wall system, particularly in deep excavation and heavy marine environments in which extensive strength and longevity are key components. The tubular units feature an interlocking connector system to which double sheet piles are linked in order to form a continuous high inertia wall. As the King pile provides strength and stability, the double sheet piles alternate throughout the wall to form the water-tight seal and continuous wall. This type of system can be used in any soil conditions and has a high level of re-use. It is suitable for both
Combined Steel Sheet Pile Walls
SSAW Spiral Steel Pipes
• Overview of Spiral Welded Steel Pipes
• Production Capability
SSAW Spiral Steel Pipes
Mer Lion Metals , in conjunction with our partners, is dedicated to the production of pipes for foundation applications. Our factories consisting of 6 lines of production, is located close to the port of Shanghai, with direct access for deep-water vessels. This makes it an ideal spot for production and handling of very large and heavy pipes. We have the unique ability of producing pipes up to 100m in length without butt-weld. Diameters go up to 3000 mm, steel thicknesses up to 25mm.
Advantage of Spiral Steel Pipes
• Long length without joints
• Economical compared to LSAW and Seamless Pipes
• Large range of sizes available
• Access to high grade coils
• Provision of corrosion protection before delivery
Available Steel Grade
• EN 10025: S235 / S275 / S355 / S390 / S420 / S460
• GB/T: Q235 / Q345 / Q390 / Q460
• API X42 / X46 / X52 / X56 / X60 / X65 / X70 / X80
• ASTM A572: Gr. 43 / Gr. 50 / Gr. 60
• Low Corrosion Steel: ASTM A690 Mariner Steel Grade (345 / 390 / 430)
• 6 Spiral Lines
• Production Per Month: 6000 Tons
• Lengths: Up to 100m
• Maximum Thickness 25.4mm
• Fully automatic NDT Testing on Welds
• Fabrication of Interlocks and Welding Works
• Sand Blasting and Coating at Yard Facility
• Direct Load Out Waterfront
Our factories are able to fabricate as well any necessary attachments, pile shoes or interlocks for various purposes.
• Overview of Longitudinal Welded Steel Pipes
• Dredging Pipes
Longitudinally Welded Steel Pipe (LSAW) As spiral pipes are made from coils, there is a limitation to the thickness it can be produced. Longitudinally welded pipes such as LSAW (JCOE) are able to achieve up to 50mm thickness. However as these pipes are rolled from plates, the longest length possible is 18m.
• Thickness: 6mm – 50mm
• Outside Diameter: 406mm – 1422mm
• Lengths from 3 – 18m
High Frequency Welded Pipe (HFW) Due to its ability to be welded to small dimensions, HFW pipes are particularly suitable for roof trusses, stadiums, bridges and other structural applications. Specifications:
• Thickness: 3mm – 25.4mm
• Outside Diameter: 114mm – 711.2mm
• Lengths: 3m – 18m
We provide a full spectrum of Dredging Pipes which fulfills the requirements of the modern dredging environment.
Steel Dredging Pipe form an integral part of the discharge process and could be used in combination of rubber floating discharge hoses to bring materials to shore. Our steel pipes can be used with floats and once worn out may be easily changed at the sections required.
• Pipe Size Thickness
• Pipe Length
• Flange Details and Thickness