Longi Tudinal Welded Lare Diameter DSAW JCOE LSAW Steel Pipe Piles for Petrochemical Pipes, Gas and Oil Pipelines, Waterworks, Piles and Micropiles
Longitudinally welded large-diameter pipe Longitudinal welded API pipes LARGE-DIAMETER PIPES/LINE PIPES Straight Welded Large Diameter Pipes Longitudinally Welded Tubular Hollow Sections LONGITUDINAL SUBMERGED ARC WELDED (L SAW) longitudinally HF-welded API pipes In a large-scale longitudinal...
Longitudinally welded large-diameter pipe
Longitudinal welded API pipes
LARGE-DIAMETER PIPES/LINE PIPES
Straight Welded Large Diameter Pipes
Longitudinally Welded Tubular Hollow Sections
LONGITUDINAL SUBMERGED ARC WELDED (L SAW)
longitudinally HF-welded API pipes
In a large-scale longitudinal welded pipe (LSAW) requirements from 508 mm up to 1422 mm
Longitudinal welded pipes for structural applications
ERW and SAW longitudinal welded pipes, from European production, for structural applications (heavy industrial, civil and offshore steel structures).
Longitudinally welded pipes with outside diameters from 610 mm to 1,524 mm and a wall thickness between up to 45 mm.
• Size range ERW: from diam.219,1 mm to diam.610 mm.
• Size range SAW: from diam. 610 mm to diam.1524 mm.
• Quality: S275J0H / S355J0H / S355J2H/X52
• Standards: EN 10219 1-2/API 5L PSL-1/2
Longitudinally welded large-diameter pipe
API5L – Longitudinal DSAW
Longitudinally welded steel tubes are mostly cold formed according to EN10219 or EN10217.
Fusion Bonded Epoxy Coating
FBE coatings are thermoplastically hardening layers of epoxy resin applied to steel pipes using an electrostatic process, and which protects them against corrosion.
FBE can be applied at service temperatures of up to 110 degrees Celsius; the typical thickness is 350 to 450 micrometres. A second layer creates an excellent resistance to damage for the pipeline itself, even under the most difficult environmental conditions.
External 3-Layer Polyolefin Coatings
3-layer polyolefin coatings are applied to steel pipes as a combination of thermoplastically hardening resins, copolymer bonding agents and thermoplastics in order to ensure protection against rust and mechanical damage.
Coatings that Increase the Efficiency of Flow-rate
Liquid epoxy resin is sprayed on the inside of the pipes at a typical thickness of 60 to 100 micrometres. The result is an improvement of the gas transportation capacity, a minimization of frictional resistance and thus a reduction in compressor stations. Simplified cleaning and temporary protection against rust make flow coating a unique and cost-efficient solution for gas transportation.
Liquid Epoxy Resin Coatings for Water Pipelines
Liquid epoxy resin is sprayed on the insides of the pipes at thicknesses between 400 and 500 micrometres. For this we use a new generation of solvent-free epoxy resins.
*Pipe Coating Available:
• External 3- Layer Polyethylene (3LPE)
• Polypropylene Systems (3LPP)
• Single & Dual layer Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE/DFBE)
• Internal Solvent base coating (Flow Coat)
• Internal Solvent free coating (Flow Coat)
• Coat Tar Enamel (CTE)
• Concrete Weight Coating (Sub Contracting)
• Inside Cement Mortar Lining
High Grade and High Quality Longitudinal Seam SAW Pipes
Longitudinal seam SAW pipes are manufactured according to international standards and specification as per API 5L, API 2B, ASME B31.3, ASME B31.4, ASME B31.8, ASTM A134, ASTM A139, ASTM A252, ASTM A570, ASTM A672 AWWA C200, ISO 3183, BS 3601, DIN 16726, DIN 17102 and other standards. All pipes produced are manufactured with high dimensional accuracy that is required for line pipes and structural purpose pipes.
NPC manufactures longitudinal seam SAW pipes with API 5L Grade B to X70 mostly on engineered to order basis and therefore can produce any size of pipe diameters ranging from 24”-60” (610-1524 mm) and 0.250” -1.200” (6.4 - 30.5 mm) wall thickness. Please contact our Commercial Department for more details.
• North America's premier high capacity straight seam longitudinal Saw mill employing the high speed, high capacity, U-O-E forming process.
• Unmatched nominal annual capacity of up to 500,000 net tons, with shorter delivery times and lower time to revenue for customers.
• Capable of rolling pipes from 24 inch to 48 inch OD, with wall thickness up to 1.25 inch in pipe grades up to X-80 including sour service application (NACE grades).
• Certifications : API 5L, 2B, ISO 9001:2008
• Significant re-investment underway to update facilities and to realize the fullest potential of facilities for optimum customer solutions
• Capital plans for future : Digital automatic X-Ray, automatic end UT, automatic stenciling and pipe profile, expander upgrade and a full additional production line
Grades: API-5L GRB, X42, X46, X52, X56, X60, X65, X70
DIA RANGE: 24” to 48” OD
Wall Thickness : .375” min. and .75” max for 24” and 26” dia pipes .375” min. and 1” max for dia greater than 26”
Length: Double Random Lengths with min. 38 feet and max. 40.8 feet
We also have capabilities to meet API 2B specifications for straightness.
Enquire for other ranges and grades
1. Oil, gas and water pipelines (offshore and onshore)
2. Dredge, pontoon or shore pilings
4. Offshore conductor pipes
5. Platform jackets for fabricators
6. Offshore platform structures
7. Slug catchers
8. Casings for road and railroad construction
The pipe division has annual manufacturing capacity in excess of 500,000 tons The facility manufactures a broad variety of steel pipe ranging from structural pipe to the highest grades, such as API X80, with the ability to produce pipe of wall thickness ranging from ¼” to 1” thick and pipe diameters from 24” to 48”. The pipe division's principal supplier is the JSW plate division. The pipe division's mill products are principally sold for use in the construction industry, oil, gas and water pipelines, casings for oil and gas wells, and jackets for steel fabricators.
JSW Steel (USA) is one of the few rolling mills in the U.S. with the capability to produce steel plate in widths of up to 160 inches and thickness ranging from ¼” to over 4”. With thermo-mechanical controlled rolling for high-grade steel applications, the plate division produces plates to exacting customer specifications. The plate mill is an ISO 9001:2008 certified mill that produces a large number of steel grades ranging from structural quality (A36) to higher quality grades (such as for the pipe application API Grades to X80). The facility is equipped with a 2-high roughing mill, a 4-high finishing mill, hydraulic automatic gauge control and a Plan View Rolling system. The company owns and operates its own barge dock and has full rail access.